pubblicato 19 nov 2012, 02:02 da Liquidweb Admin
aggiornato il 18 feb 2014, 03:52 da Chiara Fedele
The Gaetano Marzotto prize is an award for the enterprises of the new Italy.
The aim of the Gaetano Marzotto prize is to pinpoint and back the development of new entrepreneurial ideas that can give an answer to the criteria of economic and financial sustainability and, at the same time, generate important and measurable social benefits for the Italian territory. The Gaetano Marzotto award is aimed at the creation of environmental conditions for a paradigmatic change by helping the birth of new Italian businesses.
Each of the three prizes will have a dedicated jury that will evaluate the proposals and select the best for each category. The members of the jury have been selected by the Associazione Progetto Marzotto on the basis of their significant experience as entrepreneurs, investors, and researchers.
BUSINESS OF THE FUTURE PRIZE
- Federico Marchetti, Founder and managing director of YOOX group.
- Gaetano Marzotto, President of Pitti Immagine, board of directors of Hugo Boss and the Valentino Fashion Group, President of Zignago Santa Margherita S.p.A.
- Mario Moretti Polegato, Founder and President of Gruppo Geox.
- Alessandro Profumo, Presidente of Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Renzo Rosso, Founder and president of Diesel
- Roberto Siagri, President of Eurotech
PRIZE FOR A NEW SOCIAL AND CULTURAL BUSINESS
- Emil Abirascid, Director of Innov’azione and Ceo Startupbusiness.
- Ilaria Capua, Director of the comparative biomedical sciences department of the Zooprofilattico Sperimentale institute, Venice.
- Luca De Biase, Journalist for Il Sole 24 ORE.
- Mario Dal Co, Direttor of the Agenzia per la diffusione delle tecnologie per l’innovazione.
- Stefano Gallucci, Manager and businessman.
- Maurizio Sobrero, Professor and director of the business sciences department, the University of Bologna.
FROM THE IDEA TO THE BUSINESS PRIZE A group of advisors, composed of savings-management societies, banks, businessmen, university professors, and investors will make a preliminary selection of the business projects which will then be submitted to the official jury. All the prizes will be awarded by the jury whose judgement is irrevocable and final.